Photo shoot part 1 :)














So a few days ago we were out taking some photos with a good friend of ours!Hope you like them and stay tuned for more :)

Saci first outfit: Shirt from Takko, Skirt: Vero Moda
Saci second outfit: Dress: Zara; Shoes: Leonardo; Necklace: Stradivarius
Kinga first outfit: Shirt:Zara; Pants:Orsay; Shoes:Zara
Kinga second outfit: Top from Takko, Pants the same;Shoes from Leonardo;Accessories from Meli Melo

xoxo,
Saci and Kinga :)

You May Also Like

49 comments

  1. great pictures:)

    http://arynsa-arynsa.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. nice shoot girls, I bet u had lots of fun!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Wow, these photos look like you had such a great time! I love seeing the individual tastes in your looks. :) Can't wait to see more!

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love these! she is so beautiful!
    http://tiaology.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. What a great photo shoot. I love #2 and those shoes are to die for.

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. These pictures are amazing, you look so good :)

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Wow these are fantastic, I love the light purple jeans! Amazing!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. great pictures, love them !

    http://www.izmiristanbularasi.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. i love those light pink pants...so in!

    nice blog!

    http://www.brunetteletters.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Beautiful photoshoot! You girls are gorgeous!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. beautiful photos of beautiful ladies!:)

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Amazing pictures!! I like your outfits...:)
    Mela xx

    http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. hi girls! love ur style!! and i really like what you' ve bought in the previous post!! :) kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. So lovely pictures!!

    trendy cool girls!


    kisses!!



    Adrien Loren

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. great outfits! nicely put together.

    http://karairene.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Beautiful images and cute outfits! Love the floral dress, the lavendar jeans and the shoes.

    http://redsolesandredwine.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Nice images!

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. These are GREAT! Amazing locations and colour and lighting...good job!
    Love K
    http://www.lovek.org

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. These pictures are great!
    I really love that floral dress...oh and those beaded bracelets are beautiful!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! Loving this post!

    xoxoo
    chloe ** flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Really pretty! I love that floral dress!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. really nice photo shots!! love them all!

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Both of u guys are amazingly stylish!! looks like a fun photo shoot!!
    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. love these pictures! :)

    http://mmillam.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. Love the first photo, I think because the lighting is so beautiful

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. Both of you girls are stunning! The photoshoot is amazing and I love your outfits! :)

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Aww what sweet photos and lovely looks. :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. Great shoot! I love the reclining shots, so good!


    Chic on the Cheap

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  29. I like your dress and the romantic hairstyle!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  30. nice blog ;))

    drawinggpin.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  31. loveeee the floral dress

    http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  32. Amazing photo shoot, so so beautiful styles =)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  33. Love the dress and the colour skinny. very nice photos with beautiful moments :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  34. So fun, there are some great shots in there!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  35. FANTASTIC BLOG:)KISS
    FOLLOW YOUFOLLOW ME???

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  36. Cool pictures!
    You look good in that flower printed dress!

    xx
    Meelena
    www.theserialshopper.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  37. Girls, these are playful and wondeful photos.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  38. Nice shoot! Two beautiful looks and lady's :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  39. Beeeeeeautiful shoes on 3 photo!! http://mullanstyle.blogspot.com/ !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  40. Awesome pictures! Cute blog.

    Erin
    www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere