sâmbătă, 28 iulie 2012

Little roadtrip




{Dragons Garden Reservation}








     We decided to take a road-trip when coming home from my mum, and it was really fun and nice. We visited the so-called Dragons Garden Reservation (don't ask me why is it called this way), but we couldn't really enjoy our time there, because we were wearing wedges. I am definitely going to visit again, but with sneakers! :) We visited a little village as well, called Dej. It's a beautiful place, too bad it's filled with gypsies.
     I was wearing my new Orsay jeans, Primark top, some no name wedges that are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and Mango bag.

Have an amazing weekend! :)
xoxo,
Saci

32 de comentarii:

  1. aw great photos and the trip looks amazing :>

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. those are beautiful photos
    http://mypackingstylist.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Amei as fotos ô/ vou fazer engenharia e gostei muito dessas construções.
    Beijos

    E depois de uma passada no meu blog.
    http://mulheresjuntas.blogspot.com.br/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. beautiful outfit :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. you look so feminin dear... so lovely =)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. that's beautiful <3 , i just launched my blog it's my first post ever make sure u check it out is gonna change your life forever ,.http://frantices.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Your top is so gorgeous! The pale pink looks so so so pretty on you! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Cute top! You look very sweet for a roadtrip!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hi darling! I really love your style, the coral shirt is fantastic, and the landscape and the buildings are so beautiful. You're incredible in all the photos! Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog. A big kiss :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Love it!!
    You have a new follower :D
    kisses



    fashion-addictblog.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. You 2 have such a cute blog! Love it! I'm totally following you now :)
    I would love for you to check out my blog too, maybe even follow each other?
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. wow,niste fotografii minunate!!! un loc foarte frumos!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. wwow great location!!!
    love the colors and last glasses picture
    xoxo
    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. what a great [palce to take photos, gorgeous!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Love your sunglasses and bag, they look so chic!
    Also, thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    -P.
    Bowtie Diary

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. wow you are so cute!

    just found your blog and love your aesthetic! and hey i actually just started a new blog. i'd love if you could come check it out and follow, if you like!!

    xo,
    http://www.annacbie.com

    ps: if you do follow, let me know by commenting and leaving your url on my most recent post. then i'll skip right over to follow you back :]

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. I love those wedges! Just started a new blog:

    follow me at mypinkhotpants.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Beautiful look :) You have a good sense of style :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. love your top!!so cute!!
    thanks for your comment and follow you on google friends connect!!
    xoxo=)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. cute classic outfit! love the post!

    Melanee
    xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Multumesc entru vizita si comentariu!
    Ai o tinuta foarte draguta, sper ca nu te-au durut prea tare picioarele cand ai ajuns acasa :) Asa patesc si eu cand am ceva cu toc/platforma.
    Pupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. It looks like you had great roud trip.Your top is super cute.

    xoxo Ra

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Que bonitas fotos!! estas muy guapa
    Besos

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. What a beautiful places! I love the wedges, and the scenery is just beautiful, you are lucky to have been there! I hope you have the chance to take a peek at my new blog, you might like what you see! I hope you do! Thanks : )
    blog: dearestdeer.net
    x

    RăspundețiȘtergere