marți, 30 aprilie 2013

TREND: Patterned Pants !



{ H&M pants, Only shirt, Leonardo heels, Orsay bag, C&A sunglasses}

     My sister bought a pair of pants just like these two week ago and they were love at first sight! When I saw them I just knew I needed them so badly. Usually we shop together but this time I was just too lazy to go with her. Lucky me they still had them in my size, plus they were cheap as well ( 40 lei, 10 € ). This weekend they had an amazing sale at H&M, you should check it out if you are in need of some new clothes.
     I feel that patterned pants/shorts/skirts will still be a trend for the following seasons! I picked out some pictures from the most popular brands, H&M and Zara, to show you what you can choose from. These two brands have a wide variety of printed pants for every body shape! These pants have become a statement piece but also a necessity in every woman's closet. They can also be worn in every season with the right accessories, because they give a sense of sophistication to every outfit. The five must have patterned pants are: 

  1. Animal print
  2. Stripes
  3. Polka dots
  4. Floral
  5. Ethnic


Have a great day!
xoxo,
Kinga

57 de comentarii:

  1. I love patterned pants! You really know how to wear this trend :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Such a great post, my dear|||

    You look so beautiful ^__^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. great post and I love the pants you pick it suits you well

    http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. These patterned pants are so pretty!

    http://notesofinspires.wordpress.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. love your purse!!! so cute

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Gorgeous pattern on the pants, frumos!!!!

    Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. AMAZING style! Rocking the trend :)

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. The outfit looks great and you are right about the pants...would love to own it :P...great post ..even we are three friends blogging about things we love and fashion..do visit us whenever yu can..following yu guys now..Happy week ahead <3

    XOXO
    mimzy closet
    canvirries03.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hey hun!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    check my blog if you want and maybe we could follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and FB!
    Just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!

    xo,
    Michela

    MILASTYLEBLOG
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. LOVE your pants and your bag!! So cute!

    p.s. I really like your blog, so I follow you now with Google friend connect and Bloglovin!! Hope you'll do the same!! I wait for you in my blog!!

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Pants and bag matches perfect. Great look :-)

    http://ika901.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Știu despre ce vorbești pentru că și eu fac exact la fel cu sora mea.
    Îmi place simplitatea acestei combinație, care e departe de a fi comună.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. foarte frumoasa tinuta !!!
    geanta si pantalonii sunt piesele mele preferate !
    te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. I love patterned pants! Just bought one two weeks ago. You can check it out on my blog if you like ;)

    Greetings from Germany
    Ina

    www.petite-saigon.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Amazing look,love it !!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. this is super! such a sophisticated selecction!!!!!!
    i stay here, love your space

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. chıc pants and glorious outfıt ın general!!! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Hey there! I really love your blog and especially this post. The trousers are so lovely.
    Would be great if we followed each other, so let me know on my blog? Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Foarte frumoasa tinuta, fresh si nu numai!
    Pantalonii cu buline sunt preferatii mei, nu i-as refuza pe niciunii :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Great trousers, they look prertty on you!

    x Jony
    www.shout-outtoyou.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. I also love patterned clothes and I am happy that now there is such a great choice of such clothes in shops! nice look!

    www.carolinellle.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. Lovely outfit, the trousers are gorgeous, I love your sunglasses.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. I love the pattern on the leggings! Hurrah for them being a decent price.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. I'm also looking for a pair of pattern jeans/pants, so I guess I'll have to visit H&M, cause yours are just beautiful! I love both the pattern and the shape!

    Hugs,

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. Acabo de conocer tu blog!! Me encanta tiene mucha personalidad y estilo :)
    TE SIGO! Y me haria mucha ilusion que te me siguieras
    Muuuuuaaaks

    http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. Patterned pants <3 I really like the stripes!!

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Those pants and that purse are a dream! Wonderful blog!!

    I am following you on Bloglovin, would love for you to follow me back. Thank you

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. what AWESOME pants! the print is so fun!

    dash dot dotty

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  29. Great outfit ! :)

    http://needyesterday.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  30. Precioso post!

    …….(¨`•.•´¨)…..….l | /
    (¨`•.•´¨).¸.•´—— (ړײ) —
    .`•.¸.(¨`•.•´¨)….… / | l
    (¨`•.•´¨).¸.•´
    .`•.¸.•´.•´
    ……`•´¸
    ………..)
    ……¸.•´
    …..(
    ……`•.¸
    ………..Splendida giornata!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  31. I love patterned pants. I recently just got a pair of daisy patterned ones. I love the simple striped & polka dot ones. Very cute!

    Flounces & Hubbub

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  32. I love love those pants, so unusual and unexpected :)

    iwantyourkittens.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  33. Great pants!!! <3 I have to buy me some printed pants too,
    thank you for the inspiraton..:)
    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog, so sweet!<3
    xx, Vanessa

    www.piecesofmariposa.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  34. those are beautiful pants! i have yet to look for one in damask print! nice blog :)

    toni perfumed red shoes

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  35. Nice photos dear... I love your pants! Thank you so much for coming to me! Check back soon to see me on Inside Me!
    http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  36. me encanta este tipo de pantalones, si por mi fuera los tendría todos jeje genial el post guapa

    besos te invito a conocer mi blog ;)

    http://naifdolls.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  37. Hi dear

    I have the same h&m pants :)

    you can see my look with pants on http://cayridiceverydayfashion.blogspot.pt/

    xoxxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  38. the trousers are amazing !! lovely pictures
    xx
    Natasha
    http://mariposa-vibe.blogspot.com.br/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  39. Great pants girl!!! Rey look amazing on you!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  40. Arati minunat! Imi place atat de mult geanta!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  41. I love those pants! You are definitely rockin' them! Fabulous style!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  42. Love those pants!! You look gorgeous!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  43. Looking Very Stylish! Great Outfit..! And what a fabulous pair of flat shoes for women.. Loved it..! :) XOXO

    RăspundețiȘtergere