Review!


     Hey guys! This week we received the floral shirt from Persunmall , and we are just so pleased with it! It is the best shirt for summer days, we just cannot wait the sunny days to wear it on our bathing suit! Although me and my sister have totally different body types, and different sizes at almost everything (pants, shoes, coats) we can manage to wear the same shirt in size M. That is a bit small for me and bit large for my sister, but anything for fashion, right? We just wish we had at least the same shoe size.
     Anyway, lately we've been craving for more and more floral prints in our wardrobe, it is the most perfect print for summer, you can style it however you want (floral on floral, or with beautiful neutral colors). We can never get enough of it! Check out these beautiful items!



PS: How would you style this shirt? If you are interested in our pick, stay tuned for Kinga's outfit photos, soon on blog!

Have an amazing weekend!
xoxo,
Saci

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Asteptam outfitul cu tricoul cu mare drag !

    Pupici

    butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love this floral print!

    xx Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/makeupbyoksana

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. looks amazing :)

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. This is my kinda post! I love floral everything. There's never enough floral if you ask me! :)

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Florals galore! Great picks...I'm definitely going to check this out. I think my closet can use some floral action.

    <3,
    ~N
    Wardrobe on Wheels

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I love all the floral print inspiration! Lovely post :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. all of the florals here are so lovely and perfect for spring! i love the top that you reviewed!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. hi,dear.... i love your blog,, that's t-shirt are perfect...
    ...if you want we can follow each ether, just make me know and i will follow you right back.....
    big kiss
    have a nice day
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere