duminică, 15 septembrie 2013

The perfect leather jacket!


Zara - leather jacket, bag, sandals
H&M - shirt, earrings, bracelet
Orsay -  pants
Bershka - necklace


     Hello guys! Hope you had a lovely weekend, I for one had a lovely one. On Friday we had a meeting with the lovely Dana from Fashion as I love it, check out her page, and discussed a collaboration between the two blogs so stay tuned for that. 
     So I have told you before that I was looking for the perfect leather jacket, well I have finally found it at Zara. It was love at first sight! I love the design, the color and the shape of it. I feel like a bad ass wearing it! And it goes with literally everything in my wardrobe. I have a feeling that you will see it in many other posts!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga.

82 de comentarii:

  1. Perfect outfit! I love the pants!!

    Hugs

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you! Really lovely to have met you too! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love the floral pants, super stylish and amazing. I adore the necklace.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. so chic and romantic! thanks for your comment!
    following you now and waiting :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. so lovely pants!!!love your pics!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. it is perfect :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. amazing pants! great blog girls!
    thanks for your comment and of course I`m following you now on GFC and liking you FB page, hope you might follow me back,my new Fb page is
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fairytale-in-a-bag/326273764160222

    Stay in touch!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I m in love with your pants sweety ^^
    Perfect flower power :)

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Great print trousers and lovely bag KInga.
    Have a lovely Monday.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. jolín q si es perfecta
    me chiflaaa
    besooss
    feliz lunes

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. amazing pants, so pretty!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Love those stunningly printed pants, the leather biker is so slick! Wishing you a great start to the week doll!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Love those printed pants and the jacket too! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Is a great jacket I like to get one like that and gray

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Foarte mișto ținuta! Jacheta și pantalonii sunt demențiale!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Really nice look, love those pants!


    Fashion blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Ce frumoasa este gentuta!! Imi plac si sandalutele, le am si eu ! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. This is perfect, n I love ur sandals in red.
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Love the pants :)

    Marisa Silva
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Foarte draguta tinuta!
    Ai dreptate, geaca e superba, dar si camasa imi place la nebunie :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. love the jacket and pants <3
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. the perfect leather jacket is such an accomplishment! so glad you found it!
    Chic on the Cheap

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Bellissimo look! Collana deliziosa!

    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress

    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. Really love this look!

    xx

    http://21zclothing.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. arata foarte bine geaca dar nici pantalonii nu se lasa mai prejos :)
    SandraB.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. What a lovely found it is :) Such a cool jacket! :) xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Such an amazing outfit!! You look gorgeous and not only jacket is the perfect piece, I love you glasses as well ;-))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. Hi there I located your blog by mistake when i was searching AOL for this subject, I must tell you your blog is definitely helpful I also like the design, its cool! All About Justin Bieber

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  29. Hi, love your floral pants and your sandals!
    Great look, chic and casual at the same

    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  30. Love your pants and jacket!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  31. Chiar ca e frumoasa geaca aia, s-o porti sanatoasa!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  32. Following you in Bloglovin too, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  33. You did find the perfect jacket! I love it, it makes the pants look tough!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  34. love this look! so sophisticated with the touch of the glasses!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  35. Imi place geaca de piele vs, flower printed pants. Simple, chic, causal. :)

    Simona

    www.iheartblack.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  36. Foarte misto tinuta, pantalonii si geaca so cool!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  37. Pure love with the leather jacket and pants.

    XOXO!

    www.sweetfreckles.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  38. I've loved this jacket since the first time I saw it and that's mainly because of the sleeves. It is simply perfect and you are rockin' it.

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  39. You look SO cute! I love this outfit from head to toe! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  40. I really like your blog ;)
    You are so pretty <3!
    I'll be reading your blog ;)
    Can we follow each other? :) please let me know ;*

    xoxo kisses

    Alex from http://lunardiamond.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  41. I absolutely love this outfit, the shoes, the trousers, the jacket it's all so pretty! :) xxx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  42. Yes I'd love to follow each other. I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin. Hope you'll do the same

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  43. I love the leather jacket! I snagged a limited leather jacket at Forever 21 on sale a couple months back and can not to wear it for the fall season. Check out my NEW blog! Follow me on Bloglovin? & I’ll do the same! Keep in Touch! =)

    I am Marie Liv Bloglovin

    I am Marie Liv

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  44. This Zara jacket really is perfect, but so is the overall outfit, babe! I really love the bright heels with it.;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  45. Love those pants! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  46. hey doll , thanks for dropping by and for the lovely comment...
    Off course I would love to follow each other..
    i am following you GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow back soon on both platforms..
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  47. Thank you for sharing your fashion verdict with me on my last post.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  48. Amazing outfit! Great blog you have and nice style!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  49. That is such a fantastic jacket! I love wearing leather in Fall! And those floral print pants are awesome! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  50. These floral pants are amaaaaaazing and I love your leather jacket! So chic!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  51. Im so obsess with flower prints jajaja.... your pants are adorable! I will love you can visit my blog! Nice blog that you have :D

    www.photodannyfoto.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  52. Great post dear! You look lovely. The whole look is just so so chic.


    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  53. The paaaants are so yummy! :D Love the bag too, that is a statement bag and also very chic ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  54. Oh I loveee those printed pants!

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Enter to win these Restricted pumps!

    Stiletto Beats

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  55. The jacket gives the look an edgy twist!
    Nice pants too.
    xoxo.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  56. Not only the leather jacket is perfect, your outfit, too! I´m so in love with the pants <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  57. Love the outfit !! :)

    www.chaneletco.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  58. I love your pants!! What a nice combination (:

    xoxo dear!


    Ana.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  59. i´m a sucker for leather jackets so of course i love yours as well! what an amazing piece! the whole outfit is great!
    love and kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  60. wowo this is such a fabulous look :D loveeeee your pants :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  61. This look is everything! You photograph so well!

    ► XO • KIMBERLYLUXE

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  62. You can never go wrong with a leather jacket and I wear mine all year round! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  63. fabulous! love the pants :) x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/2013/09/always-wear-what-you-want-to-wear.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  64. The excellent jacket, to you goes)
    http://levinskaia.blogspot.ru/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  65. you look so great, the jacket + the pants = perfection ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  66. The jacket is really beautiful! kisses

    www.thepinkinnuendo.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  67. Hello dear,
    would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin? Btw, love your blog's design, so chic!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  68. Great biker leather jacket, love the 3/4 sleeves.

    http://www.mofoleather.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  69. Hi! So beautiful a lady! The leather jacket is my favor fashion style.It is hard to find the budget and fashion leather for men and women.I found you are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest leather jacket is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    RăspundețiȘtergere