{ Listening to lately }

zene1
     Long time no see! Hope you're doing fine! I have some free time and thought I'd do a quick little music post! 
     I just can't live without music! In the mornings when I make my coffe, or I take a shower, eat or do some house work, there must always be some good music in the  background! It's my drug!

Here are some songs that I LOVE!

               BANKS - Change      BANKS - Waiting game      Laura Welsh - Undiscovered




Have a great day!
XOXO
Kinga

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. love these kind of posts!
    http://www.frankvinyl.com/2014/02/january-photo-diary.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. amazing *_*

    Lots of hugs,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    Insta @ReinventYourself

    Last post: Postcards from Mauritius

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Can't live whitout music too
    Follow you dear, hope you can follow back :)
    By Joyce ♥ // Bloglovin ♥ // Instagram ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Great post ;)
    follow me=follow you
    Regards :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Thanks for sharing girl! I love stumbling across new music ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. AM is a good album! Love this record too much :D good choices
    You have a good blog btw! I'm keeping my eyes on you :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. le-am ascultat pe toate zilele trecute cand invatam pe un examen, loooove them all <3
    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. We have such similar tastes in music, I am pretty obsessive over Banks voice and also Laura! Happy End of the Week!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Banks is dope. Her music is like a female weekend. mywhiteT.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. What a great post, I should do a similar one!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Very cool posts, I like the photo of the person running on the road in the desert. These would be cool photos to use for my online coffee retailer site.

    RăspundețiȘtergere