vineri, 11 aprilie 2014

What's in my make-up bag?

DSC_0910 (2)

I have been wanting to do make-up / beauty related post for ages, but somehow I never got around to it. As in the last months I have traveled quite a lot and am constantly moving between two apartments, it is a necessity for me to have my makeup bag ready at all times. I have much more than I need for a day-to-day make-up, but I need options!  So let's get started!


DSC_0914

Before applying my makeup in need to moisturize my skin, so that the foundation goes on easier.
  • Olay complete care: is the perfect cream for spring/summer. It is light and hydrating at the same time and it has SPF 15 , which is a big bonus. Using a cream that has SPF helps preventing wrinkles and cancer!
  • Rimmel London Wake me up foundation: one of my friends bought it and I loved it on her skin so I decided to buy it and I love it! I feel like I have no make-up on when I use it.
  • Rimmel London Wake me up concealer: is an amazing product, I have been using it for for more than a year now. As I have dark circles under my eye I need to use it and have developed an obsession for them.
  • Collection 2000 concealer: is the one which has nothing written on it, because I have been using it since I bought it. It is one of the best ones I have ever tried out. Unfortunately it can't be bought in Romania, only in the UK. So if you travel there, take a look in Boots and check out the Collection 2000 display.
  • Essence Stay Allday 16h concealer: it's a new purchase but it quite a good one.
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder: it's an amazing product, I recommend it to everyone.
  • Catrice Allround Concealer: I bought it from Hungary mainly because you can't find this brand in Romania. It has all you need for hiding redness, pimples and even dark circles.


DSC_0923

I never really used any blushes but this year has become my blush year! My first one was the Miss Sporty in 003 Sienna. I heard really great things about the Rimmel London Blush in 150 Live Pink so I had to buy it. It is a perfect one for spring/summer, it gives you the radiance you need in this time of the year. From Catrice I have the Multi Colour Blush in 060 Straberry Frappucino, Defining Blush in 030 Love&Peach. For bronzers I have the Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in Medium Skin, it is a good product for contouring. 

DSC_0925

For eye shadows I have a Douglas  matte palette and I just love it! I also use it for filling in my eyebrows and contouring my face. I have been looking for a new one but they don't have it anymore. During my trip to Budapest, I found another palette from Catrice (Absolute Nude eyeshadow palette) and it seems to be a good purchase! Plus a perfect make up needs a perfect eye liner as well, I just love these three: Fast Stroke Eye Liner by Collection; Glam Eyes by Rimmel London and Maybelline EyeStudio Drama Gel Eyeliner!

DSC_0938

I always had a tiny problem with my lashes, since I have straight and little ones. So I have to use a lash curler, and I've been trying out a lot of them, but this one from Primark proves to be the best one for my type of lashes. As for mascara's, I usually use one of these two,  WONDER lash mascara from Oriflame or Great Lash from Maybelline. For a plus effect, I also use occasionally eyebrow powder from Oriflame also.

DSC_0945

Every girl need at least half a dozen of lipsticks, from nude all the way to bold ones. For hydration I use Baby Lips Cherry Me from Maybelline or Natural Volume from Nivea. My favorite nude-ish lipsticks are from Catrice and Manhattan, I always carry them with me. When going out or taking some photos, I tend to use some bold lipsticks, my current favorites are from Apocalips, they are just freaking amazing, such a deep color and moisturising as well! 

DSC_0960

These are the brushed I usually use, they are fine, but I really hope I can buy some better ones, since I think the whole make up depends on them! Saci ordered a big set of make up brushes from an online store, but our older ones are way better from Avon/Elite/Marionnaud.

DSC_0982

Hope you liked this post, we thought of maybe doing more posts on beauty and make up products, even tutorials if you would like to see some! So don't forget to tell us your opinion!


Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Kinga

90 de comentarii:

  1. Nice make up!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. nice choice, very simular to my bag. e.g. the catrice products
    i like them, they aren't too expensive with a good quality :)

    lots of love, jenni

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. amazing! for real!! have u a good week end !
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Interesting review, I want nude eyesahdow palette too, I have a interantional giveaway in my blog, I hope you can participate.
    xx

    http://urbanikamoda.blogspot.com/2014/04/firmoo-international-giveaway.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. maaan...so I think I`m going to reread this post a couple of times in order to fix some information in my head! I suck when it comes to putting makeup on..:D
    Thank you for this amazing post, girls!
    kisses to you

    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    https://www.facebook.com/mMonelis

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. nice products! sa vina catrice la noi!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. amazing post! really love products that you use :)
    LUSCIOUS STYLE

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Amazing products!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Great post! ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. I love wake me up foundation & concealer, collection 2000 concealer, stay matte powder and baby lips :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Great post, baby lips is definetly my favourite! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Eu nu am mai găsit nicăieri Great Lash de la Maybelline. :( Voi de unde l-ați luat?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Love your makeup bag and your things! That sunglow powder is amazing i use it always :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. You really have cool products :)
    I'm very lazy when it comes to makeup-things. My things just lay all around and it's quite hard to find them sometimes!

    -Katherine
    highheeledconfusion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Loved it! You should do more beauty post <3

    If you'd like to follow each other on GFC or anywhere else, do pop by my blog.
    My links are at the bottom of my page.
    I follow everyone back!
    Just let me know if you've followed and give me a day to follow back. :)

    Sandy | SMXYC: Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. nice selection of products! love the make up bag too!

    <a href="http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk>This Girl Loves Chic</a>

    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Great post! I've been looking for a good moisturizer with sun protection...I might try the Olay lotion that you use!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. NIce pieces that are in the bag :)
    I have to admit that I do not have a lot of make up stuff because somehow I simply use the same products :D

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Love such posts, they are so interesting ! I am a makeup hoarder, I can never have enough stuff ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. While applying make-up to blue eyes, it is very important to first wipe-off all old make-up. Once done the eyes would be similar to a blank canvas. This would help in enhancing the beauty of the contrast colors because if the ‘blank canvas’ is not created, the new color may gel with the old color giving a totally different output than what is expected. Once ready, it is important to apply a primer to the eyelids in order to prepare the eyes for the contrast color. If not for blue eyes, a black primer can be used which usually goes down well with almost all skin tones. Since blue eyes are special, it is very important to choose the right color while applying a make-up. If a primer is not readily available at hand, a concealer might also be used to create the desired foundation. The benefit or reason for using a primer or a concealer is that it helps the make-up to remain longer periods of time without fading away or fading out.
    how to apply makeup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. I just want to say how much I love Olay moisturizer, it's a definite staple in my beauty routine <3

    Cindy's Little Black Book

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Great information I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing!
    pacman games | happy wheels games | little pony games | unblockedgames

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
    unblockedgames
    friv 4 school |
    friv4school
    unblocked games
    tetris
    top tetris games
    monster high | play monster high games
    kizi2
    kizi 2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. I'm happy about everything you bring it very interesting and helpful, thanks
    friv4 , games girls , juego de frozen , unblocked games ,

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. Some creations and what we can do, you can do everything really well and efficiently
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write
    Kizi 123|
    Friv 234|
    Friv|

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. When you see the stress in work, life, friv could well be a good site to try.
    Thanks you for sharing
    Friv Games, Friv Online, Friv.com, Friv

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  29. greath post, Thank you for presenting a wide variety of information that is very interesting to see in this artikle
    Friv 1
    Juegos Friv 3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  30. I like the flash and free games. Here is one of my favorite games today.
    Friv 10

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  31. Play free Friv games flash online games flash.
    Thanks you for sharing
    Friv Games | Friv Online

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  32. you always bring everyone the most interesting and useful, I like it all, thank you.
    Kizi 2
    Friv 2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  33. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv
    Friv Games
    Yepi 4
    Kizi 4

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  34. you'd have time to look these kids active. Please visit our website and let us play the game interesting.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Friv 10
    Kizi 10
    Yepi 2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  35. You are stressed and tired, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfortable.
    Kizi 4

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  36. after hours of work tired, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfortable
    Kizi 1000

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  37. What a wonderfull post! thank you... read with pleasure!
    Friv 100

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  38. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Friv 5
    Kizi 1
    Yepi 3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  39. thank you for your interest in welcome visit
    Friv 4

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  40. New attractive game . I will play it every day
    Friv|
    Friv 2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  41. You need to kill time, you'd have time to look these kids active. Refer to our website. Hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Friv 5
    Kizi 1
    Yepi 3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  42. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  43. This is something special! never seen this before! thank you.
    Friv
    Friv.com
    Friv 2016

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  44. Play the Best Free Games! We've picked out the racing games, cooking games, candy crush, games shooting, fashion games, ...
    Thanks for sharing !
    Kizi 200
    Friv 1
    Y88
    Y9

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  45. The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas
    of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    wings io| earn to die 6
    earn to die 5| happy wheels
    |Red Ball | duck life

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  46. You want to relax after a stressful working hours. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Friv 100
    Friv 8
    Friv 2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  47. Good job. All of them are Useful! ..
    Friv
    Friv

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  48. Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
    google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
    what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
    I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
    Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  49. You want to relax after a stressful working hours. Refer to our website. Hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks for sharing !
    GirlsGoGames
    Kizi 100
    Frvi

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  50. invites you to play games for a chance to win cars Corolla Altis car

    Kizi 100
    Games2Win
    Kizi 5
    Friv Games

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  51. You'd have time to look these kids active. Please visit our website and let us play the games interesting.
    Thanks you for sharing !
    Friv 100
    Friv 8
    Friv 2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  52. You need to have time to take care of the kids active. Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Games2Girls
    Kizi 1000
    Frin
    Friv 3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  53. Please visit our website and play exciting games,thank you verry much
    Friv 2|
    Friv 1000|
    HappyWheels

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  54. And money. Thank God for instant loans! It is usually fast loans difficult to approach
    happy wheels demo | friv4school | girls go games | games 2 girls | happy wheels 2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  55. You want to relax after a stressful working hours. Refer to our website. Hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks for sharing !
    GirlsGoGames
    Kizi 100
    Frvi

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  56. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing. Can you play more games at: Friv 1000 | Kizi | happy wheels game

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  57. In life's journey twizl games, rituals are not only necessary they are urgent wheely online. And they heal game bloxorz. Rituals are ancient duck life 4. Listen to that divine wisdom within agario.io and create something that works for you.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  58. You need to have time to take care of the active. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you.

    banana kong download , banana kong , baixar banana kong , download banana kong , banana kong baixar

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  59. Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.
    dream league soccer download , dream league soccer apk , download dream league soccer , dream league soccer

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  60. Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.

    subway surf , baixar subway surf, subway surf download , download subway surf

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  61. Life becomes more interesting and wonderful when you share your memorable moments with friends and family through unique photographs. You can create your own unique style impressed with image editing software. And after hours of work stress you can also

    tank trouble, tank trouble 2, tank trouble games, tank trouble

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  62. Your article helped me together multiple views on the matter. In life there are a lot of the stress and fatigue, you just visit my website or games and apps for your phone

    clash royale game, clash royale apk , download clash royale , clash royale

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  63. I’m glad you enjoyed it. Those are great habits! Thank you for sharing.
    Y8Y8Y8

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  64. Facebook has become a part of my life, not only helped me to connect with you but also where I can share every moment in life. I really like the convenience that it brings
    facebook baixar , baixar facebook , baixar facebook gratis

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  65. Life becomes more interesting and wonderful when you share your memorable moments with friends and family through unique photographs. You can create your own unique style impressed with image editing
    square quick , download square quick , square quick , square quick app , square quick

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  66. Friv 4 - friv 4 online The best site of Friv games. kizi online Games. Missing_avatar_medium.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  67. Play Slither io Online, a snake game like Agario where worms must eat light to grow and can't touch the others, except when they become growing bulbs too. Motox3m 2 brings you more levels full of obstacles, speed, and stunts. Good luck! Bloxorz online Instructions. Write down the six-digit pass code located at the top right corner of the screen.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  68. Thanks for sharing this good stuff! Keep up the great work, we look forward to reading more from you in the future!
    Friv 100

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  69. I think what you say on here is the best thing. Looking forward for our lives become increasingly more beautiful
    subway surfers game , subway surfer , subway surfers

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  70. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic
    return man 2 game , return man 2 , return man ,

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  71. Games are games of human intelligence.
    Join experienced talent with me yet! What are you waiting for?
    age of war 2
    gold Miner 2
    unfair Mario 2
    cubefield 2
    tanki Online 2

    Friv Games
    Y2
    Friv 200

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  72. The biggest agar.io game servers and different modes, We are the best and fastest Agario Private Server. Friv 20 is where all the free friv games,juegos friv, jogos friv and jeux de friv are available to play online, always updated with new content.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  73. How often do you play games on free time or after hours of work stress? I usually come to the game as a way to balance life is full of pressure. And I would recommend to everyone that I loved the game
    strike force heroes 2, strike force heroes 2 game, strike force heroes 3 , strike force heroes 2

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  74. I used to play games after long day of work tired or bored. And I would recommend to everyone a very interesting game and attractive for both color and sound
    run 2, run 2 game, run 2 unblocked

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  75. Busy life circumstances than the current world history. Must try to earn money to support themselves, their families and pay for living. But not so that you neglect your own health, but more must cherish it.
    geometry dash , geometry dash 2.0 , geometry dash game

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  76. In your article, points caught my attention the most is how your prose, to give me a deep impression. Wish you would write more. good luck!
    return man 2 game , return man 2 , return man

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  77. I think what you say on here is the best thing. Looking forward for our lives become increasingly more beautiful
    subway surfers game , subway surfer , subway surfers

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  78. Work anybody but take some time to relax every day work efficiency will be higher than that. Invite you to visit our website

    Friv 1
    GirlsGoGames
    Friv 4 School

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  79. Thanks for the sharing of such information we will pass it on to our readers.
    Friv
    Friv Games
    Friv.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  80. Our website has many interesting games. Please share this with your friends and have fun.
    Friv 2/
    Kizi 1000

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  81. You need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfortable
    Friv 5/
    Kizi 2/
    Kizi 10/
    Kizi 100/
    Friv 100

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  82. Thank you for your interest ! Check out my site! you can play
    Kizi 100/
    Friv 2017/
    Kizi 2017

    RăspundețiȘtergere