sâmbătă, 22 noiembrie 2014

{ Brown is my color }

1
H&M skirt and necklace
Daniel Wellington watch
Benvenuti boots
New Yorker top
Takko jacket
Orsay bag

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10


     After talking about what color best suits Kinga, let's talk about me. I am more like a "brown" girl. It might be a bit too much brown in this outfit, but I feel everything just came together in this look. The boots, the new brown faux leather skirt, the Daniel Wellington watch, and of course a biker jacket.  I wanted to post this look yesterday, but I arrived home after 1 o'clock (AM), so I decided to push it till this morning. We were celebrating my birthday with shopping and movie! We watched Interstellar. I had no idea what the movie will be about, I didn't watch any trailers, but I heard everyone talk about it and saw a lot of posting on Facebook and 9gag, so it was a must. It was a bit too much for me. Don't get me wrong, it is such a powerful and amazing movie, but I wasn't prepared for something soooo deep.I think if you want to see it, you should definitely get your shit together!!!
     Oh, BTW my birthday isn't till Tuesday, but because I only get to see my mum on weekends, we celebrated it this weekend. Of course I still have some ideas, like a photoshoot, but that has to wait till next weekend. Practically, it's like I'm celebrating for 10 days :))) Kinga hates everything about my birthday because she always thinks I make a huge deal out of it, That is the reason this year I decided to not celebrate it with friends, only with family. 

PS: Thanks Kincso Kozma for the photos!!! :) 

Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Saci

56 de comentarii:

  1. my fav outfit of yours, so loved your skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Pai sa-ti spun: La multi ani!!! :) Te prinde foarte bine culoarea, la fel de mult imi place cum iti vin pastelatele.
    Weekend frumos! xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Great Colours



    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Superbe pozele si chiar iti sta super bine in nuante de maro :X :* :*

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. I love your outfit! Especially the boots :) You have a great blog!

    -Ashley
    jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Stunning look! Amazing skirt and boots!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Love your leo print shirt!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. La multi ani inca de pe acum! :) :*
    Si eu am vazut nebunia pe FB. cu silmul asta, dar nu sunt deloc interesanta sa-l vad. Nu stiu de ce, nu ma atrage :)
    Tinuta e super draguta, iti sta tare bine cu culoarea asta.
    Pupici! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Cute bag :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Beautiful hair!
    Valentina

    Pepitosa Blog

    Facebook

    Instagram
    Twitter
    <a href="https://plus.google.com/+ValentinaTomirottiPepitosa”>Google+</a>

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. it looks beautiful on you! (:

    <3it takes 2 to fashion ps. We really like your blog, would you like to follow each other?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. love your watch! <3

    http://itlooksbetter.blogspot.ie/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Love it! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Nagyon jó szett, vagány a szoknya! Sajnos én nem szeretem a barnát és most már tudatosan kerülöm is ezt a színt. A bézses, nude-os árnyalatokkal viszont semmi bajom :-)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. koszii! :) en a feketevel vagyok ugy, hogy kerulom :)

      Ștergere
  15. I think this color looks perfect with your skin and your hair color! Very nice outfit dear!
    Have a nice day

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Great outfit! Love that jacket. Brown is totally your color!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. lovely outfit ! I love the skirt !
    xx

    www.peoniesinmycloset.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Lovely! So original the skirt!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Mie mi-a ramas privirea atintita catre clutch/geanta.
    Mi se pare tare draguta :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. mersii! acuma mi-am dat seama ca si urmatoarea postare va fi cu geanta aceasta! :)

      Ștergere
  20. So pretty! You pull off brown so well and it looks great for fall! :)

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Adorando o blog!
    Muito sucesso pra você!

    beijos,
    Isabella | http://isabellalessa.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. Brown is my favourite color too <3 You look amazing in brown, I love, love, love your entire outfit, the skirt is gorgeous and combined with that animal print top? L-O-V-E :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Gorgeous look, dear Saci! I love your blouse and skirt and brown looks perfect on you :)
    Kisses

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2014/11/oasap-cape-coat-giveaway.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. ce frumoasa,am si eu aceasta fustita inca nu stiu cum am sa o imbrac,imi place cum ai asortato-o tu cu gentuta si cizmuletele...esti o frumusete!!!
    www.myab.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. Super oufit! And your hair color is so nice! Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere