weekend getaway








These are some pics which I took this past weekend. My colleagues from the university have been planing to go somewhere togehter for a weekned, but couldn't find the time in our first year, but luckily managed to do so this past weekend.
 It was an amazing weekend! We rented a big house in Szovata, which is the perfect place for a getaway and it's near to Targu-Mures. We partied the whole weekend. On Saturday we went skying at the local ski track, which was a fun and great experience. I didn't have the courage to go down that track, so I took a walk with my friend Edina, after which we went dining. In the evening we went to the spa. I enjoyed it a lot, after a cold but suny day to realax in a hot pool and going in the  sauna was the perfect way to almost end the evening.
I enjoyed being with my colleagues and geting to know them better. I hope we'll be going on trips more ofter in  the future!

Have a great Monday!
Thanks for following!
XOXO,
KInga.

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love the name of your blog. My 3 favorite things! Looks like you guys had a good time! It's been a few years since I have even seen the snow. We don't get much of it in the south...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Just came across your blog & really really like it! :)
    Following you now and would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think! Maybe you can become a follower too? :)
    It would mean a lot to me!
    xoxo, Vegaa

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. this looks so fun! i only wish i knew how to snowboard haha

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Great photos! :)



    ____________

    Coment or/and follow me! :))
    http://spuulw.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. looks like so much fun!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. wooow i always wanted to go to a snow park :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. ooh love these photos! you look like u had so much fun!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hi dear!!! I discover your blog right now and its amazing!!
    A really good post darling :)
    Coment my new outfit in http://s-justcarpediem.blogspot.com/
    Follow me and ill do the same :)
    Have a nice day sweety!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. nice blog!!!
    visit my blog whenever you like!!!
    http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere