Everyday make-up routine!

1-1



Clutch - Harko Detty

    So today's post is about my everyday make-up routine, as the title suggests. I'll take you through every product I use and give you a mini review. So let's get to it!


2-01

    First thing I do before I apply my make-up is tone my face with this toner from Ziaja Manuka Tree Purifying, after that I'll use my day cream from the same range and lastly I'll put some eyecream also from Ziaja Goat Milk. You can read more about the Ziaja Manuka Tee Purifying range here.

3-01

     After that I'll apply my foundation, L'occitane BB creme in medium, love this product because it look so good and so natural on my face. It has a medium coverage and it has an amazing smell. I'll apply it with the Real Techniques buffing brush, these are my fave makeup brushes ever. 
     The next step in my routine is the concealer from Bourjois Healthy Mix 52 medium radiance, I like this product because it's easy to use and it covers my under eye dark circle. I useally use my fingers for applying it.
     Next step is powder, I use the Rimmel Stay Matte one in 001 transparent. I have a oily skin so I really need to use a powder and I really like using this one. 
     The next step is blush, Catrice Defining Blush in 080 Sunrose Avenue. This blush is  rosey-natural one with some shimmer to it, it gives a flush of color to your cheeks. This is my fave blush shade ever and it looks good one anyone!

4-01

     The next step is brows, I use the Maybelline Browdrama in medium brown. It's a gel-wattery formula and it gives your brows a tint and it's also like a brow gel at the same time. I regret not buying it in  a darker shade.
     The next one is eyeshadow primer, I use the Catrice Prime and Fine one. It's good but not as good as the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion, that one is the best I have ever tried out.
     Next step is eyeshadow, I use the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I use it everyday and I really love it. They are quite pigmented and I love the color selection. I usually use Tease in the crease of my eye, after that Suspect all over the lid and Booty Call in the inner corner of my eye.I also Use Booty Call for highlighting and it look amazing. Until I buy the Mary Lou-Manizer from The Balm, I'll be using this one. I'll apply them with my Realtechnique brushes. 
     I'll use an eyelash curler before applying the Catrice Glamour Doll waterproof mascara, the best mascara ever. I have short and straight lashes and this really holds the curl and makes my lashes longer. Highly recommend this one!
     My go to lip product is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 07 Nude-ist, read our review of the product here.


5-01
Clutch - Harko Detty


What product do you use everyday? 

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love Naked!
    ______________________
    www.justynapolska.com
    Fashion&Beauty Expert

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You use really nice products, love this Catrice concealer xoxo

    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. So many lovely products. Always fun to play with make-up!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Wow, you've got lots of amazing products! I'm pretty sure your everyday make up's always perfectly beautiful! :)

    Take care!!

    Airish
    http://airishabella.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Aha, tehát ezért annyira gyönyörű a szempillád, mert használsz szempillagöndőrítött. Jó ötlet, én soha nem próbáltam!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. the naked palette has one of the best pigments ever x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. These are the everyday products used for ensuring a great look

    RăspundețiȘtergere