3 beauty product I always have in my bag!

DSC_0834


As you all might have seen in the title, today's post is about the three beauty products I always have in my bag! All of them are from The Body Shop, I really love this brand. The products I've tried so far are all amazing!
Now they have a new store in Iulius Mall Cluj-Napoca, so it's easier to get hold of them, but you can also check out their online store
I fell in love with the pink grapefruit scent!


2


1. Hand Cleanse Gel - this is really a must have item in everyone's bag! Our environment is filled with bacteria, so it's important to use it before eating or after leaving a public transportation. Really like the scent of this product, as I've told you before. It also cleanses the hands without drying them out. 


3


2. Hand cream -  It seams I always have dry hands so I need to apply hand cream 3-4 times a day. This hand cream is perfect for that, it hydrates your skin. It doesn't leave a greasy residue on your hands and it absorbs rapidly into your skin. The packaging is small so it fits in almost every handbag, another bonus. 


4


3. Lip Butter - As the colder months are here, it's good to have a lip balm in our bag/ pocket to prevent our lips from getting chapped. I really love the formula of it, it's like a butter as the label says and it intensely hydrates your lips. It not only smells amazing but it also tastes like grapefruit! The only thing I don't like is the packaging, you need to use your finger to apply the product, not hygienic at all. The product itself is really good, but the packaging could use an update.

DSC_0892



Have you tried out any of these product? If so did you like them?  What product do you like from The Body Shop?

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga 

You May Also Like

4 comments