{ Wanderlust }

1

H&M trousers, C&A sweater, Zara coat
Hungant gloves
Adidas sneakers
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

Hey everyone! I just came back from a crazy week I spent in Belgium and Amsterdam. I had so much fun, but will be back with photos next Tuesday! I am so sorry I didn't upload anything this week, but before I left I was super busy so I couldn't do a proper blogpost. Today I wanna show you the pictures we shot at the St. Anne's Lake a couple of weeks ago. I am already bored of my Adidas sneakers and black trousers combo because I've been wearing it for the last few weeks, haha. It's just really comfortable. Plus because the sneakers have memory foam, they are really thick and keeps your feet all warm. Another thing I wanna talk to you about is my gloves. I rarely wear them because my hands are practically glued to my phone, but these rider gloves are so amazing! I found them on this site and they actually make it next to my hometown all by hand!

Also, don't forget to visit Daniel Wellington site and enjoy a 15%off! Use the code: 
chocolatefashioncoffeeDW

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci

You May Also Like

6 comments