Fall-winter must have accessories!

1



Sweater and scarf C&A
Furla glasses



2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

Accessories for me are what make an outfit stand out and be unique. 
Love this time of the year, because you can play with the accessories. In summer time I keep everything minimal, but when the leaves begin to change I can get creative again with my accessories. 
This fall my top three accessories are a good pare of leather gloves, a big and warm scarf and a pair of killer glasses. 
Gloves are the most important for me, I always seem to have freezing hands and they keep me warm in the cooler months. They also are a good barrier from bacteria's when in public transportation. Check out Hungant page for a wide variety of gloves for men and women.
Scarfs make an outfit complete and give the outfit a pop of color. I've been really loving blanket type scarfs, they keep me warm and comfy. C&A have an amazing selection of scarfs, I have my eyes on a green one!!!
Glasses are the third thing that I pay attention to this fall-winter, when the weather is sunny of course. As my eyesight is getting worse every year, I find it important to pay attention to what type of glasses I wear. I treated myself to a pair of Furla glasses this summer, I've been wearing them ever since. 

What are your must have accessories this fall-winter?

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Nice look! The gloves and scarf are my fav pieces, have a nice weekend hun!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Here, you remind me of Anna from Vivianna Does Make Up :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. That poncho looks terribly cozy!

    xoxo,
    Emma
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Very beautiful look!:)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Indian clothing and apparel industry is one of the largest employment generating sector after agriculture in India and is sixth largest exporter in the world. Indian clothing industry dates back to Harappan Civilisation and is one of the oldest clothing manufacturing industry in the world. India produces various types of clothing including woven and knitted clothing. Tiruppur, India and Asia are the important manufacturing centres of India.

    Textile mills in india

    RăspundețiȘtergere