REVIEW: Seventeen All Day Lip Color

DSC_0235


Looking for a long stay red matte or glossy finish red lipstick? Your in the right place! 

I got this liquid lipstick as a birthday surprise from my dear mom, as she knows that I love makeup. First I was really sceptical because I never used anything from this brand and I didn't saw anybody reviewing or testing it. 

I have the shade 24, it's a bright red with an orange undertone, perfect for the Christmas. 


DSC_0229
DSC_0260


The product has two products in a single packaging, on end has the color and the other has the top gloss. The lip color is pigmented enough to put in a single layer, but I prefer applying two. It has a dufour applicator which makes the application easy and precise. The color glides on your lips and dries fast, and dose not dry the lips, If you prefer a glossy finish you can apply the top gloss, which gives a really nice finish. I prefer using only the color part. 


DSC_0273


It has a nice scent, not strong or irritating. 

I wouldn't say that it resists on your lip all day long, as the name says, but it resists a decent amount of time. It says but after eating and drinking, but If you eat oil food it can smudge a little, but otherwise it's a great product. Really want to buy some more!!!

You can find it in Kendra (Romania) and it's 44 RON.





Have you tried anything from Seventeen? If so what and would you recommend it to anyone?


Have a lovely night/day!
XOXO
Kinga

You May Also Like

8 comments