Happy Anniversary :)


     So today Chocolate Fashion Coffee turns 1.Yeeey :) We are really glad that we decided to start a fashion blog together a year ago. We wanted to start one earlier but we weren't sure because Kinga is attending a really difficult Uni and I am in my last year of High School after what I will step in my mum's and sis's footsteps by applying for the same Med Uni. 

     So here's another outfit post, and I am sorry for not uploading the pictures from my graduation, but honestly I still don't have them, but promise I will post them as soon as I get them! :)




{Kinga: skirt and sunnies Orsay,top Zara,clutch New Look,cuff Mango, colorful bracelet Raus,watch Miss Sixty,shoes Grendha}




{Saci: dress Stradivarius, shoes 5th Avenue,bag Raus,watch Fossil,sunnies Primark,necklace MeliMelo}

Officially today I started my final exams, 'till 25th of July there's no stopping! :)

Hope you have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. amazing outfits :)
    great styling!
    happy blog birthday!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Happy birthday to your blog and lovely outfits, xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Congrats on ur blog's 1st Anniversary!! That Floral dress is very pretty!! <3
    PS-New post is up at my blog, come have a look - http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.in/2012/06/hey-lovelies-i-hope-you-are-having.html

    Love
    Nitika

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Happy blog anniversary! Super pretty outfits :)

    Hugs,
    S.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. beautiful crochet skirt and I am in love with the clutch!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. congrats!!!
    love Kinga's skirt and Saci's dress :)

    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Great outfits!! good luck on your finals!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. oh my first blog birthday was only a week ago;) it is so great to see your blog growing ony you right?
      and you are both two lovely gals with impeccable style. i love that floral dress and the mint lace skirt.
      also i wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
      i´m following now!
      kiss,mary
      http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

      Ștergere
  8. Nice outfit!!! Fallowing you!!!
    http://simplychic-chic.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. beautiful outfits !!! love the lace skirt and coral clutch !!!
    XO Dolls !!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere