Along the Danube

1

3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
{H&M jacket and jeans, Mango bag, Firmoo shirt,  Debenhams boots, Firmoo glasses }

Greetings from Budapest! This week the wheater has been amazing , warm and sunny ,just the way I like it! This is my outfit from two days ago. Perfect outfit for sightseeing along the Danube.
The jacket and the bag are new purchaseses, the military jacket I bought on a big sale in H&M and the bag was an impulse buy from Mango. 

Have an amazing weekend!
XOXO
Kinga


You May Also Like

21 comments

  1. Nice pics :)
    I aslo really like your outfit :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Wonderful pics, like the booties and stunning bag! Have a nice weekend.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. What a lovely day captured in photos. It's so great when finally you don't have to think about layering and how to keep yourself warm. Your new purchases are lovely.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. UAU so beautiful!

    http://danielasilvayellowworld.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. What a stylist outfit!! You are so cute!
    And I want those boots!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Budapest is beautiful and u look great.. I like your jacket and glasses suit you
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Beautiful photos!

    http://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Tare frumoase sunt pozele, imi place la nebunie Budapesta, este un oras frumos, frumos!
    Ce mult imi place geanta, e asa dragutaaaa! Am si eu camasuta cu flori ca a ta :D

    Pupici,
    Catalina
    http://ebonyvintage.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Amazingly cute, casual look! I love the pop of color added by the bag! The jacket looks awesome, such a great buy!

    Hugs,
    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Lovely! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Beautiful pictures! And the bag is amazing :X
    kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. jajj imádom Budapestet és ezek a vidám képek csodások, az inged elképesztően szép!:D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Wow, wonderful photos and a great look!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. love the shoes and jacket :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Love the jacket! You have a great blog.

    rougedivision.blogspot.com

    Reply xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Lovely pictures sweetie!! Love the military jacket, great buy!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Your article was enjoyable to read; we appreciate you sharing this information. This post is worth your time if you have a minute Farnsworth Lantern Test. The policies of the several branches regarding color vision are clarified in this article.

    RăspundețiȘtergere