{ 21 }

1

H&M skirt & top
Deichman heels

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14


     21 - Twenty one. This number means so many things. You may say it's not a round number, but actually it represents so many things. I can say now that I can legally drink anywhere I want, hehe. But no, that is the least important thing. I feel 21 is more accurate age for describing independence and responsibility then 18 is. At 18 you are still a teenager, yes you can drive, you can get into nightclubs and you can vote, but still you are a mumma's girl. 
     Well, practically, nothing changed for me in the last 3 years. I still have no idea how to do the laundry, I don't have an income and I am still struggling to find my path in this hectic world. But somehow I still changed. I know now that if I want to achieve something, only me, myself and I can work hard for it. No one will ever help. Friends? Well, I've always been on the idea that true friendship doesn't exist and I am still holding onto that. But we have to find people who can make life around us fun and enjoyable. Thank God, I can say I have some pretty amazing people by my side. 
    As a true Adele fan, I want to pinpoint that 21 was crucial for her as well. Her second album, entitled 21, was globally the biggest selling musical release for both 2011 and 2012, and this was the moment when she became so so popular. I am not saying that now I have reached 21, I am gonna get famous and change my life drastically, that is silly. But I think in life, it is really important to celebrate every moment, because this is what gives you strength for more. These are the moments we will look back and say "What a beautiful life I had".

Anyway, let's not get all that philosophical. Ever since I visited a good friend in England this summer, I knew, I wanted number balloons for my birthday. But since I live in Romania, where almost nothing is possible, I had some difficulties with it. But finally, I found a great site from where I ordered them, if you are interested, take a look: Accesorii de Petrecere. I think they still have Black Friday 'til tomorrow. I filled it up with helium and voila! Fun (scientific) fact: the volume of the gas is directly proportional with the temperature. So if you heat the has ( you are in a hot room) it expands, if you cool it (go outside in November) its volume decreases. I had no idea of this, so when I took my balloons out, I was freaking out!!  So no need to worry! 

PS: Next week I am in Szeged, but we managed to snap some photos for you guys. We will not be able to comment and communicate with you via our blog, but you can follow us on Instagram!! BTW, Kinga finally has her own Instagram account, check it out and stay tuned because she will have a really fancy event next week! Spread the love!

Photo credit: Julia Papp

Have an amazing weekend!
xoxo,
Saci

You May Also Like

68 comments

  1. happy birthday!

    __________________________________
    fashionblogger,styling&makeupArtist
    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Happy birthday once again, dear Saci!!! You look so beautiful, the photos are amazing and I love everything you wrote! I wish you all the best there is and I think you'll be able to make your dreams come true!
    You look soo good with these pastel colors and glitter and with those curls, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

    Have fun in Szeged! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Stunning pictures! I love your look!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. La mulți ani din nou, Saci! :) Arată minunat ținuta și îmi plac și pozele foarte mult!
    Ahh, mă faci să mă simt bătrână, am cu 10 ani mai mult decât tine. :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Happy Birthday beauty, your are very pretty :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Happy birthday Saci! you are so precious in this look, really love it! I hope you enjoy full this special day.

    xoxo

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. La multi aniiii! Esti superba! xoxo

    www.emilia-nita.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Happy Birthday :-) x

    http://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Happy birthday, gorgeous lady!!! You look great!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Happy b-day!!
    This is a beautiful photoshoot, love it ;)

    http://www.blogmafiadamoda.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. You have amazing photos! I love them! Happy birthday^^

    www.juliahasch.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Am vazut o parte din poze pe Insta si mi-au placut mult.
    Chiar ma gandeam de unde ai luat baloanele cu numere ca nu am vazut pe niciunde. So thanks for the tip :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. such an amazing outfit you chose and man, that mirror...speachless!! Happy 21 awesome years and more awesomeness to come from now on <3

    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Happy birthday, dear! You are so pretty!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Happy Birthday!! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. you look beautiful, nice pics too. Happy b-day !

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Happy B-day.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. La multi ani frumosi si sanatosi in continuare! :) Te puuuup!

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.fashionasiloveit.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Happy Bithday an all the best for you!
    You look amazing Dear! Love your Look from head to toe <333

    xoxo Kira

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Happy birthday gorgeous lady :) may this age be blessed for you :)

    I'm following you now on GFC. would you mind to follow me back? ;)

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. awesome look ; ]


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Happy birthday!! Amazing photos! Love! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. Ce dragutee sunt baloanele ! La multi ani inca o data :)


    http://anamariaben.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. La multi ani cu multa intarziere Saci :* Foarte misto baloanele, ma gandeam eu ca nu sunt de pe la noi, ai totala dreptate, la noi nu gasesti absolut nimic :/ M-ai cucerit cu tinuta ta sclipicioasa, puloverul e divin! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. Stunning pictures and wise thoughts! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Happy Birthday! ( forgive me I am late, but I just saw this post and I am stunned!)
    The location is perfect and the photos are amazing!! I also love the outfit, so elegant and feminine :D
    I hope you had a great day!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. better late than never!! hehe! thanks so much!!! I had a wonderful day! :)

      Ștergere