{ Man, these times are hard }

1

Zara (via Kurtmann) dark purple top
Zara (via Kurtmann) necklace
Orsay trench coat
H&M trousers
H&M boots
Primark bag

2
3
4
5.1
5
6
7
8
9
10

     Hey everyone! It is so hard to keep up with blogging. Kinga is organizing the Freshmen's Ball, so you will probably see less outfits with her. Plus after that is Christmas and exam sessions, and in February she will move to Szeged (Hungary) for a semester. Since we only have one camera, it will be really hard posting with the two of us. But I really hope we will figure things out! 
     Anyway, you might be wondering how on earth was I wearing such light clothes in November? Well, it was 20 degrees this weekend! It's so insane! The weather is so bipolar, just like me, hehe (joking). This outfit just popped into my head when I received the top and necklace from Kurtmann. I have a similar top that I bought some time ago in Zara, but I couldn't style it with anything at all! It looked so granny-like with skirts, and I don't feel as comfortable with jeans/trousers. But now, that I have another top in the same cut, I have to adjust. But I think it looks quite nice with these baroque embroidered trousers.
     We were invited this week to an event in our town where I won at the tombola. I rarely win at these kinds of events, but I guess, this time I was lucky! So I won a pamper session at a hairstyle salon, which is so needed. My hair is a total mess. I tried to dye it with an ammonia free hair dye, but it was so awful!! It didn't color all of my hair. Never again.



Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci

You May Also Like

46 comments

  1. O idee ar fi sa gasesti o alta bloggerita cu care sa lucrezi in acea perioada, din acelasi oras. Faina combinatia! xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. nice!

    _________________________________

    WWW.JUSTYNAPOLSKA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. you look great , i really liked the side lace detail of the top and boots are fab
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Wonderful look dear :) side lace is gorgeous <3 Lovely post..Keep In touch dear..hugs
    rampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. How cool! Beautiful pictures!Very inspiring! What a stunning outfit! I love the coat and the clutch!!!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. So sorry, that you are so busy at the moment, but your outfit is simply perfect! Do you know how wonderful you look in bordeaux! You should wear this colour very often <3 And here in Bavaria we had also warm days in November ... but this is okay for me :)

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Bello questo look il bordo' mi piace moltissimo e ti dona! baci

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Gorgeous outfit, I love the coat! You look great <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. oh lovely weather for November! really like the burgundy colours

    www.formemag.com
    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.com
    @formemageditor

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Amazing outfit! You look georgeus! <3 Love your coat and those shoes!:)

    http://helloitsjoann.blogspot.com/2014/11/what-new-in-jo-life.html

    -JoAnn

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Love your necklace! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Great trench coat!

    Let us know when you follow back!
    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. 20 de grade? Wow! Va invidiez!
    Deci am ghicit eu la postarea trecuta ca te-ai vopsit :)) Mie mi se pare ca in poze arata bine, dar nu stiu cum e in realitate.
    Uitasem de mutarea Kingai :( Sper sa gasesti tu o alta bloggerita cu care sa iti faci poze si poate pe Kinga o mai ajuta colegii binevoitori :)
    Sa mai faceti si mai multe fotografii in avans si le postati treptat.
    Sigur gasiti voi o solutie.
    Va pup!:*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. :)) daa, m-am vopsit dar de vreo luna :) intotdeauna exista o solutie, sper sa fie una buna :D te puuup :*

      Ștergere
  14. Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Tell my regards to your sister. You pull outfit well, even the crazy weather you have there. ;)


    love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Every detail is in place. nice and calm outfit)

    mary-tur.ru

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Superba tinuta! Imi plac mult clutch-ul si lantul :) Te pup

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Love love love this! Those boots are so cute too!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Wonderful look! I really love it!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Love your trench coat! - Adore your boots aswell!

    iamrashida.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Amazing look doll, looking stunning :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. Very elegant style. Your necklace is beautiful and I really love your shoes :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Sunt frumoase fotografiile! De gradele din termometruuu...ce sa mai zic? :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere